Friday, January 20, 2012

1-20-12



We were in Santa Cruz today. Daddy needed to do some research at the University.(your daddy is very very smart).

On the way to Santa Cruz we stopped in Los Banos to use the restroom. As we were getting into the car, I thought "Darn, I should have had a smoke while we were stopped, now I have to wait another hour and a half.... "

Here's the thing. I don't smoke.

I have never (regularly) smoked. (Yes, I have inhaled, I have even helped Uncle Mark finish off a cig, but I have never been a smoker.)

So... that was a weird thought to randomly have, right? Right.

Daddy asks, "How late is your period?" I can hear the hope and the excitement in his voice. We have to wait another day to take a test.

Anyway, in Santa Cruz while Daddy is off being all smarty pants, I hung out with Aunt Rachel. We walked in the rain and had lunch, it was lovely.  Eventually we went to bookshop Santa Cruz. Now, I have been trying to find the perfect gift for Daddy for that day (maybe soon) when we find out you are on your way. Aunt Rachel helped me pick out a little UCSC tee shirt, a baby sized one.

The photo is of me and Aunt Rachel right after we bought it.... Is this the first picture of you too?




Breath.


No comments:

Post a Comment