Wednesday, February 8, 2012

2-8-12



I grabbed lunch today at McDonald's

I was craving chicken nuggets but to keep it healthy (ish) i added a tossed green salad and a milk.

It was delicious!

....

And then the judgments came! People were telling me how horrible it was that I was feeding you this, that I wouldn't do such awful things if i loved you, that i was being irresponsible....

Seriously? For one meal of chicken nuggets? The only meal I have been able to keep fully down in over a week?

Now, don't get me wrong, McD's is not health food. but is also isn't Evil food! It is food, processed and full of carbs and fat, but in moderation it is totally fine!

I had been warned about all the misguided judgmental advice I will be getting as a pregnant mom-to-be.... I guess I just got my first taste!

Also, my little blueberry, I made a video:





No comments:

Post a Comment