Monday, August 15, 2011

1. We Decided

Dear Baby,

Or rather, baby to be, someday, maybe. Daddy and I had a talk yesterday, a big talk, a talk in a long series of talks. We decided that for right now we are going to plan on having a baby (you!) We don’t know when we will start to try to create you, or even if we will be able to… but we have a plan, and for now, that is enough.

I am going to go to the doctor in a few months and find out what our timeline whould be, for now though, we just relax, enjoy the idea of you and get ready.

We both have lists, little baby, lists of things we want to do before you arrive. Some are things we want to do before you are even created. I’ll tell you all about them later. 

Right now, I want to enjoy the vague possibility of you.

I decided to write you these letters while I was drying off after my morning swim. It was hot and I knew I couldn't stay out too long, but I love the feel of the sun on my legs.

My legs in the sun.
Your daddy taught me how to swim, I'm sure he will do the same for you someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment