Wednesday, August 1, 2012

8-1-12



I did it! I caught one of the few quiet happy moments of play between Olivia and Bailee!

Ok, that makes it sound worse than it was.. but really, these two little girls are a LOT of action, drama, and energy!

I keep going back and forth about you being an only child. Sometimes I think that might be too much pressure on you and unfair to you, etc. Other times I think having more than one might drive me insane.

Oh well, it's not like we have to decide right now, still watching these two play does make me wonder.

This has been quite a week. I still had to do a bunch of GCV web stuff and get the first newsletter out... which meant going to Starbucks and using their wifi.

But I had a great time! It was so much fun spending time with Auntie Ree, watching the Olympics, hanging out, talking about life and family, and the future.... I love my Auntie Ree!

I hope we can make this summer visit in Sacramento a regular thing... I really want you to grow up with Auntie Ree, Jennifer, and the girls as your friends and not just occasional visit people.

No comments:

Post a Comment