Thursday, August 2, 2012

8-2-12


Today Auntie Ree drove me to Modesto so I could visit that side of the family for a bit before hading home to Fresno.

(I miss your Daddy an awful lot.)

Ahem, anyway. It was fun having dinner with Aunt Bethany and aunt Annie etc. I think my favorite part of the afternoon/evening though was watching these two sisters, who don't always see eye to eye, cook dinner together. It was like... no matter what they might disagree on, they were going to work together to get food on the table for the families.

My sisters are much younger than I am, so we have very different relationships.... watching Bethany and Annie today made me realize how special that sibling bond can be, how powerful.

I'm so blessed that they have allowed me into their little sister coven!

(Great, now I miss my sisters too!)


No comments:

Post a Comment