Wednesday, October 10, 2012

10-10-12


Today we had visitors!

Kelly and Brooke (who both used to work with Daddy in Santa Cruz) came to see us! Brooke held you and you went right to sleep. she claims it is because she is a mom and has big comfy boobs. I trust her judgement.... I am a mom too but my boobs aren't as big and thus not as comfy I guess... I have a heck of a time getting you comfy enough to sleep on me (unless it is the middle of the night, then you ONLY seem to want to sleep on me...)

Anyway! They came to visit and it was lovely! We sat outside in sunshine and talked and played with you! I am glad you will have these sort of strong women in your life.. women who work hard, get dirty, and are super smart to boot! hooray for positive role models!

And then dinner out.. one of your first times out to dinner. (You slept most of it). All in all, a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment