Tuesday, October 9, 2012

10-9-12



We went for a walk today. 

It is sometimes hard for me to get motivated to do such things... even before you came along. Now? Now it is really hard but I did it... and actually today was one of the first days where it actually seemed like a good idea.

It was a short walk, but I'm calling it a win because we did it.

In other news your little baby claws are insanely sharp! We have to wear baby armor (robes) when holding you or risk getting cut to shreds!

Also, here is my recap from your Dr Apt: 
Good news: Ella is doing well (up to 10 pounds 9.4 oz). Bad news: I am still off any sort of milk product. Good news: Her thrashing while sleeping is okay. Bad news: her night time fits of anger and screaming might last for a few more months

No comments:

Post a Comment