Sunday, October 7, 2012

10-7-12



Tonight, while we were eating dinner, we realized that the sunset outside was simply gorgeous.
So we wrapped you up and headed out to look at it and snap a few photos.

When I was a kid, my family would sometimes do this too... my dad would suddnely call out "Sunset Alert!" and we would all drop everything and go stand in the front yard and watch the colors in the sky.

Yes, I know that many of the pretty colors are due to pollution .. but still, I like the memories of us all taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of the sunset as a family.

I am sure our neighbors thought we were freaks.

Anyway, it was pretty nifty to do that with you tonight. I hope there are many beautiful sunsets to look at in your life and I hope you aren't always too busy to notice them.

No comments:

Post a Comment