Friday, November 16, 2012

11-16-12




Leah came to see us today.

I hope people come visit when you are older and less fussy as well... but I am so glad for the company right now!

Leah and I met in college... we noticed each other during an English class... it turn out we had 3 English classes together. Lucky us!

There is nothing like meeting someone and clicking with them... finding out that you have everything and yet nothing in common and never running out of things to talk about. I miss a lot of things about Sacramento  but I think I miss Leah the most. So many happy memories... she was my first real girl friend / best friend as an adult.

I am sure you will have a elationship like that too someday, and I am excited for you!

I'm also excited because Leah and her husband Joe are going to maybe start a family next year. Guess who is going to maybe get all your hand me downs?!

No comments:

Post a Comment