Friday, November 30, 2012

11-30-12



Ashley came to visit with little Richard today. You are so well behaved when there is company! Why can't you be so good when it is just us?

We took a trip to Target and it totally wore both you and Richard out! So far, you are a good shopper as long as you aren't wet or hungry.

I tried having you in the bjorn for part of the day... but after about 10 minutes you were done and angry. I think I need to save that for when we go outside, walking around with you in while in the apartment seems to just piss you off.

Also today I started on my baking lists for all the holiday baking.... I'll stick with some classics but want to bake a few new things this year too. Hopefully as you get older, holiday baking will be something we can do together.

No comments:

Post a Comment