Wednesday, September 12, 2012

9-12-12



There really wasn't a good photo of today as I spent most of the day frantically responding to emails, working on an article, and writing desktop guides for GCV things.

I did take the time to wonder if my burst of energy was the nesting thing that women supposedly get right before labor or if it was the adrenalin thing most people get when they realize that they have procrastinated too long.

Either way, I got a bunch done today.

I even had time to take a walk (slow) in the mall and to hang out with Robin, James, Allison, and Daddy for dinner.

Olive was the sentinel of the bed tonight... she was clearly ready way before me and wasn't overly patient.

Alas, I couldn't sleep. It is 330 am tomorrow and I am still wide awake and twitchy.
















No comments:

Post a Comment