Thursday, September 27, 2012

9-27-12


We went out for breakfast this morning with Grandma. I did much much better about being outside and it was fun to have you at the table with us... even if you slept the whole time.

Yes, we are sleep deprived. Yes, you are still sleeping way too much and not eating enough... yes it was Daddy's first day back at the office...

And yes I did okay.

Getting in and out of Grandma's car with the seat... now, that was rather a trick. If anyone had been watching, I'm sure they would have been amused.

After breakfast Grandma and I went tot he store to try to get you more bottles. And then home... where I crashed.

A big big day.....

And then... a long long night because you are really getting into this cluster feeding type of action....

/yawn/

No comments:

Post a Comment