Sunday, September 23, 2012

9-23-12


We took you to the Dr's today... your weight is down and they are worried about you not getting enough to eat. Time to suplement.

I have to tell you how hard it was to hear, I felt like such a failure.... how could I be failing you already?

I'm very eager for my milk to come in, it seems like that will help.

They say that because of the way you were delivered, your little jaws might just not be that strong.... this can be fixed with time as you grow stronger but it is hard to grow stronger when you aren't getting enough to eat.

I hate it when they stick you, it is so hard to watch and listen to... my heart breaks and your little heels are all bandaged up, poor baby.

Today was rough. But tomorrow things will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment