Monday, September 17, 2012

9-17-12


To break the monotony of waiting, Robin took me to Starbucks today to talk about crochet projects and writing projects etc. It was lovely!

And then to break the monotony even more I had a dr apt.... where they told us you weren't in enough fluid.

Well, a few hours later and some more tests and your fluid levels are ust peachy.

Little one, this is our 4th trip under slight dramatic circumstances. I hope this doesn't bode badly for the future....

Actually, I wasn't really worried this time.... since we had been there a few times, it wasn't as frightening and I was sure that the first test was flawed.  see, that's me in the photo smiling and crocheting while we wait.

Home afterwards... for more... you guessed it, waiting.










No comments:

Post a Comment